SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – USA (FACEBOOK), Palo Alto, California or Seattle or Washington
Facebook is expanding and we are now recruiting for
to join our team. The position is full-time, permanent and based at our international head office in Palo Alto, California (but we also have opportunities in Seattle, Washington as well).
We are hiring engineers to work on all parts of the stack – to create web and mobile applications that reach hundreds of millions of people, and to build the massively scalable systems that power these applications. This is an excellent opportunity to gain high profile experience in a very exciting environment. It doesn’t matter if you have at 6 months post college experience or 16 years, we are looking to speak to the most talented and passionate Software Developers out there.
Facebook will manage any Visa requirements and offer relocation assistance to successful candidates.
Engineers can work on any part of the stack, including:
• Code high-volume software using primarily C++ and Java
• Create web or mobile applications using primarily PHP
• Build report interfaces and data feeds
• B.S. Computer Science or related field (or 10+ years working experience)
• A minimum of six months experience in software development (all levels thereafter considered)
• Expertise with C++ and/or Java
• Knowledge of Perl or PHP or Python
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Base Salary
• Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner provided free at our onsite campus
• Other benefits/perks available
If interested, please submit your CV to Matt Langan at email@example.com as soon as possible.
NB! KÕIGI KANDIDEERIJATEGA LUBATI VESTELDA!
Matt Langan | Facebook | EMEA Staffing |
Would you to work with us?
Visit our careers site: www.facebook.com/careers